Well, I was listed as most likely to respond from my Secret Big Brother-Jason. Go check out his blog if you haven't already - I Made This
Jason is a very talented stamper, as is his wife Kelly (Diaries of a Stamper) You really have to check out his The Chicken Who Did It Series.....hilarious!
Here is the more about me part:
Four place I have worked.
1. Sport & Spine Apollo - Office Manager of a sports physical rehabilitation clinic where we had physiotherapy, chiropractic, massage therapy, sport med doctor etc. A very high paced demanding, endless paperwork kind of job. I do however miss my patients!
2. Abbotsford Chiropractic Center - Where I worked the front desk for a multi-doctor office. Loved the job, loved the hours, loved the patients...I miss them too!
3. Silver Spoon Restaurant - Part Owner, did all the office stuff, payroll, ordering, inventory, scheduling, and working the front waitressing when we would get slammed. That was my favorite part of the job as I got to interact with the people.
4. People's Drug Mart in Victoria where I worked in the Postal outlet and was in charge of all Hallmark Products from ordering to displays. That was a fun job!
Four places I have lived.
1. Chilliwack, BC - where I live now
2. Yarrow, BC - which is a suburb of Chilliwack
3. Langley, BC
4. Maple Ridge, BC - where I grew up.....Only 4? I lived all over the lower mainland including Victoria
Four places I have been on vacation. Vacation? what is that?
1. Bridesville, BC
2. Kamloops, BC
3. Toronto, ON
4. Shuswap Lake, BC
Four of my favorite foods.
4. A Great BBQ steak
Four places I would rather be right now.
1. On a beach relaxing (providing I had a nanny to watch and entertain the kids)
2. Disneyland would be cool
3. Stamping and scrapbooking
4. On a cruise
Four friends most likely to respond.
1. Anyone who reads this, leave me a link in the comments so I can learn more about my blogging friends!