HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Bunny Workshop Creations

Well I have to say, I had a great time finding these projects to create with this great bunch of ladies. It was 5 projects for $25 and if you can believe it, we were actually done on time!This was a tutorial I received in the Splitcoast Stampers newsletter. In between those scallops is a hidden York peppermint patty...yum!
This is the Easter card.
These cute little bunnies housed a Reese chocolate egg/bar. I totally CASED this idea from Dawn. Thank you Dawn!
This adorable little egg basket was a template that I got from reading Amy Celona's blog. She has some awesome projects and tutorials there. Inside were some yummy jelly beans.
And of course we need a basket to carry all our goodies in!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter/Spring Break!

No comments: