HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

OK, finally an update of some projects I've done

Well, I helped organize a crop fundraiser for my son's elementary school. This is the Thank you card a made to send out to all of the local businesses who helped support our event by donating door prizes.
This is the Thank you card I made for all the participants who came to crop and of course the vendors at the event.

Here are some more 5-in1 template boxes that I made for a very rainy Mother's Day outdoor event. I didn't end up selling much that day because of the weather but now I have lots of samples and stuff for next time around!
Here is a really cute little "pocket" book in which you could put school pictures or business cards or gift cards or any cards for that matter. It's made from only 1 sheet of 12x12 designer paper.
Here is the inside, isn't it sweet?
I loved that card I made for my husbands co-worker who left the department that I made a dozen Father's Day cards. On the inside it says Happy Father's Day with the new Stampin' Up! set.
Last but not least, here are some hot apple cider pouches I made for that Mother's Day event in which I didn't sell any, but like I said, I have lots for another time and event.

2 comments:

Stampin_Melissa said...

You have some lovely projects, TFS!

Unknown said...

What an adorable card! THANK YOU for sharing!!

Jessica Lynn
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/