HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Monday, July 21, 2008

Finally got to play with some new stuff!

I have to say, I do like the new In Colors for 2009, except for the Kiwi Kiss. I've never really been a green fan, so this one I think will take a while to grow on me. Heck, I have a year! I wanted to try out my new Scor-Pal and make a gate fold card and I forced myself to try the Kiwi Kiss paper. The only trick was getting this card to stay closed, hence the ribbon. I'm totally out of photo turns and I really didn't want to add a sentiment to help keep it closed as it would look unbalanced to me. I do like the new Bella Rose paper. It's fun to use girly stuff as I'm surrounded by boys! Hope you like this one.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Very cute, like the ribbon!

loyaz said...

Especially love this one Tara - looks like wallpaper and very authentic. TFS