HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm on Shaw TV!

I was contacted by Tiffany Gurden from Shaw TV a few weeks ago. She was wanting to do a story about me being a stay at home mom and my love for stamping and crafting and how I integrate all of it into my everyday life. Well, we shot the piece last Friday April 9 and it started airing Friday April 16th. It's on a continual loop until next Friday April 23rd.

The boys got a real kick out of seeing pictures of themselves on the TV. So, the only way I can share it with those of you that don't live in Chilliwack was to record it with my camera and then upload it. So, of course it's not the best video, but at least this way you get to see it. I have recorded it on my PVR so I can relish in my 15 minutes of fame for years to come. lol.



Also, if you live in Chilliwack, check out Friday's Time's newspaper...there is a little story about Stampin' Up! and their decor elements line.......If you want to learn more, contact me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tara - great video, way to go!!

Tamara said...

I finally had time to watch this! Great job! I am going to go scrapbook now... you have inspired me :)