HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Monday, November 08, 2010

More Christmas Cards

#1-Contempo Christmas
Club girls will recognize this card from our October gathering....
#2 - Build a Bear Santa#3 - Christmas Cardinal
#4 - Welcome Christmas
Girls will recognize this from our October gathering as well......
#5 - Embossed Snowflakes
Hard to tell, but the image is embossed with the irridescent ice embossing powder...glittery
#6 - Welcome Christmas - Glitter
#7 - Flying Santa
#8 - Snowmen
This card is a little bigger than the others, This stamp is huge, I wanted it all on the card.
#9 - Vintage Christmas

I still have some ideas kicking around in my head, so may add some selections to what you've seen so far. I really hope you like them. Don't forget to email me your selections......Any combination of 8.....if you have questions, please email me at splashry@telus.net or call me at 604-858-6095.

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

Beautiful variety of Christmas cards!!!

Rose Ann said...

Wow...what a fabulous variety of Christmas cards, Tara!!