HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Sunday, February 26, 2012

January Club Projects

Wow, where has the time gone?  Bad demonstrator!  I must confess though, Dave's mom has been in the hospital since January 3rd and Dave himself was quite sick over the holidays.  I have been working part time at the clinic and you know, everyday stuff on top of that.  Not to make excuses.  So here are the projects for January.  I am going to post February too!  And with any luck get back on track.  So here goes it.  Let me know what you think!

I always try and make sure the girls and I are prepared for our Valentine's well in advance.

I LOVE the new labels dies from Stampin' Up!  I uses shimmer paint on the embossed background and embossed the Apothecary Stamp in Pewter embossing powder and colored with my markers.

Had to try out my new Sale-A-Bration goodies.  The Ribbon and designer paper are FREE items I earned.  The scallop edge is also a new edgelit that Stampin' Up! has come out with.

Celebrate is part of a new Sale-A-Bration stamp set you can earn for free with any $60 purchase.  You can never have too many sentiments in my book.

Nice simple card.  It was all about the paper for me.  I love the new ruffled satin ribbon available in the new Occasion Mini.  The stamp set with the Happy Birthday and flourish frame is a Sale-A-Bration set that can also be earned for free with any $60 purchase.  So much to choose from this year.



No comments: