HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Cards I'm making for Swaps at Stampin' Up Regional Seminar in Vancouver

Short and sweet post...here are two of the cards I have made for Swapping at the Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar in Vancouver on April 27th.
This is a shodow box card made with the Spring Garden stamp set. I have made 20 of these.

I love how bright and cheerful these turned out. I plan to make 20 of these as well.

I would appreciate your feedback. Do you think these cards need anything? Do you like them? What would you change?

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

I love them both. My fav is the second one...I think it is the color combo you chose!

MarieK said...

Your cards look great! I can't believe you've already started your swaps for Regionals!!!
I better get moving on mine or I won't have anything to swap and I really want one of your cards.
How many are you making?

MarieK said...

Hi again Tara!

I received your comment on my blog this morning but I can't email you back - I don't have your email address and can't find it on your blog!

Email me so we can e-chat about Regionals and stuff.

mkirkwood2002@yahoo.com