HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Easter at Kindergarten

Well, I cased these little bunnies from someone's blog. If it was you or you know who, let me know so that I can give them credit. They are little Hershey chocolates wrapped in DS paper from the Winter Mini and a cottonball for a tail. The bunny head stamp I got at Michaels.

This is my son Ryan holding his Easter Basket. I went into his K class to help make these baskets. I had precut all the baskets from 12x12 paper. Bashful blue for the boys and pretty in pink for the girls. I let the kids use the crimper for the handles and some stamps to decorate the outside. They also got to decorate eggs too! It was fun had by all!

1 comment:

MarieK said...

Very cute bunnies!