HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Monday, November 17, 2008

Christmas Countdown!

I am so proud of these! This is using the Chocolate Chip Decor Elements on a Wal-Mart cheapie frame. I took the original matte out and discarded it. I then took 2 of the cardboard type sleeves we get in our designer series paper packs and cut to fit, then covered it with this gorgeous Stampin' Up! designer series paper. I just love blue with the chocolate brown.
This is a chocolate chip envelope I stole from my carousel notes pack to store the countdown numbers. I used last years chocolate satin ribbon to attach. It can easily be removed.
What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!