HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Monday, December 01, 2008

Design Team Reveal #1

I'm pretty sure this is Heather's creation....(I lifted the pic off of her blog!_
Here is my interpretation for this stamp....if you click on image you can see the flocking for snow on the roof and chimney and all the crystal effects.....:)
This card is designed by Marie Kirkwood........It is a helf fold card so it is a great size for a Christmas card!
Here is our leader Alysabeth's design for this stamp.......it appears to me to be a half fold card as well.....it may be just the angle, but I will find out!

Be sure to visit all these ladies' blogs. Fantastic creations and tonnes of inspiration will be found!

No comments: