HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Club Projects

This card, the marker club ladies made. I made this way back near Valentine's day. They loved it, so we made it using Rose Red paper and the Raspberry DSP which is now retired.
This slider choo-choo was case'd from a fellow demonstrator in our Colourful Impressions group, Julie Ramsay......both clubs made this one this month....with the new in colors.
I made this card especially for my girlfriend Charmaine, as she recently lost her dad suddenly on June 30th. I liked it, so we made it for stamp club.
This card both groups made, chalkboard technique with the new level 3 hostess stamp setkind & caring thoughts, razzleberry lemonade dsp, and the new in color paper and ribbon, melon mambo.
I have to say that I love this card I love the colors, razzleberry, with the ribbon, and vanilla c/s....delicious!

4 comments:

Debby said...

Gorgeous. I love this card too!

Alysabeth said...

WOW Tara these cards are to die for! Great job:o)

Sue said...

As per usual, your cards rock!!

kanishk said...

All of these are beautiful!!

Work from home India