HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Anniversary Card



I made this anniversary card for my husband. We've been married for 5 years now. (together for 12) We had a wonderful evening at Dakota's South restaurant. Prime Rib and Red Wine were scrumptious! Dessert (B52 cheesecake) was sent back......ugh....

Anyway, Thank you Pam for coming over on Monday and sharing a creative day with me and bringing lunch.....it was great!

I must say though, this card was originally supposed to be vertical but the champagne glasses didn't fit the punch that way, so I had to turn it and come up with a different layout! I think it turned out ok. Dave isn't too critical....:)

Have a great day everyone!


1 comment:

Sue said...

Very nice! More ideas....
Glad you two had a wonderful dinner and time at Dakota's.