HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Debby's Stampin' Up! Party Projects

I just love this Sale-A-Bration set "Bliss".  I'm going to be sad when it's gone!  I think I may hang on to it to use for my personal projects and scrapbooks.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to use it for future clubs, classes or workshops.  So, if you're wanting this set, you can get it FREE with any $60 purchase! (before shipping & taxes)  Your chance to get this ends March 31st.

This was our second project of the evening.  This is using our Build a Cupcake stamp set and punch.  I'm used my favorite designer series paper "Elegant Soiree"  I love the combination of Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, and Vanilla.  Buckle cards are always a fun change to make.  In this combination I added a bit of cherry cobbler.....another favorite!

This was a cute little gift I made for Debby.  My inspiration came from Kari Metzger.  She is an uber-talented demonstrator in our Colourful Impressions group.  Every stamper needs some candy and chocolate!  Unfortunately, Debby is on a very restricted diet after getting out of the hospital recently.  I packed her some skittles, chocolate covered almonds and some hershey's kisses.  I figured if she weren't able to have them, she could share with her kids...:)  She said she'd wait until she was allowed to eat them!  LOL!  So cute.  I pray she heals quickly and gets back her energy!

This is the side view of the milk carton caddy I made for Debby. Thank you so much Debby, for inviting me into your home for another fun evening of creating!  I'm hoping you and your friends enjoyed the projects and look forward to bringing you your order next week!  Want to host your own workshop, earn FREE products to make cards and scrapbook with? Make great projects like these? Call or email me today to set a date for you and your friends to get together.      


No comments: