HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Friday, March 04, 2011

March Club Projects

One of my club gals really wanted to make a Tri-Shutter Card, so this is what I came up with.

I case'd this card from a swap card I received from Cathy Autrey.  Makes me really long for spring!

I case'd this card from a card I fell in love with by Monica Weaver.  The bow tying technique was told to me by a dear customer Tina Neudorf.  Thank you Tina!  Everyone loved this lovely bow!

Another one of my club gals saw a tutorial on someone's website for this gift card holder card.  She emailed me the instructions so we could make it as one of our club projects.  Turned out pretty great!

Here is the inside of the gift card holder card.

1 comment:

Ayana Posadas said...

These cards are fantastic, Tara. I especially love the first one. What a great design and so creative. :)
Hope you have a fun weekend!