HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

2 more cards for my mother-in-law

My mother-in-law was recently shopping at Save-On-Foods and when she went outside to wait for her taxi to come, she unloaded her groceries out of her buggy to return it. This was all right outside the front door. Anyway, in her haste she set her purse down with her groceries while she returned her buggy. Well, it got stolen. In a panic she notified the store, citizen's patrol, the police and the bank, all using the store's phone. In the meantime, the taxi came and went. an employee of the store gave my MIL a ride home. I thought it would be nice if she thanked the store and the employees for all they did for her. Side note: citizen's patrol found her purse in the next mall over with just the cash missing. She has however cancelled everything and awaiting new plastic. I'm sure she won't do that again!
This card is for a 50th wedding anniversary that some friends of my MIL are celebrating. I case'd this from Kristina Koch with a few minor changes. On the inside I stamped Happy Anniversary from the same set as the Warm Wishes....(set name escapes me).

Thank you for popping by...I really appreciate it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card! the embossed flower is cool :)

Michele Kovack said...

Beautiful cards! A similar thing happened to my MIL while exiting the grocery store. They actually caught the thief a couple of days later....but by then the credit cards and money were already gone!

Rose Ann said...

Your cards are so pretty and I love the sparkle! I'm so sorry about what happened to your MIL as well!