HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Christmas Card Stamp A Stack

Christmas Card Stamp A Stack - Saturday November 3, 2007. It will be held at the Yarrow Community Center in Yarrow. There is your choice of sessions. Morning session will be 9am-12pm and the afternoon session will be 1pm-4pm.

We have created 10 Christmas Cards. We would like you to cast your vote for your favorite 5. We will be making 3 each of the Top 5 designs for $30 which includes your envelopes!

Registration is open until October 15th, 2007. Payment must accompany your registration in order to secure your spot.

Please bring your double sided adhesive and your scissors to the event.

If you would like a registration form, please email me at splashryan@yahoo.ca and I will forward you one right away.

Now let the voting begin, choose your 5 favorite cards!

12
3
4
5
67
8910

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that penguin tag card!!

Rose Ann said...

Tough choice! I love them all! My favorites are the snowman cards, and the penguin! You can go wrong with any of them, though. Great job!!

Anonymous said...

I vote for my pink snowman card! ;)
Actually I love the peaceful wishes card! Cheers.