HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween and Stamp of the Month

Well, for Ryan's grade 1 class I made these cute little cello bags. Inside is 1 treat, 1 crayon and three joke cards using the Booglie Eyes set. I found the trading card idea from Stampalooza Paper Art Studio


Stamp Set of the Month for November is Peaceful Wishes. I LOVE this stamp set. It's definitely a classic. Anyhow, if you order this stamp set from me before the 15th of November, I will have a little get together to mount your new stamp set and then make three projects with your new stamp set! The project class is FREE! This is the first on the agenda using the Peaceful Wishes Stamp set. Isn't this ornament gorgeous! I love these colors. Very Festive! I will reveal the other two projects over the next week and a half.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that ornement is too cute!

Corie said...

WOW your oranment is GORGEOUS!!!

Rose Ann said...

Your Halloween treats for the kids turned out great!

I love your gorgeous ornament! The papers are so pretty, and your ribbon is perfect!