HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

More Regional Pictures

Art journal pockets -One page is folded down and glued to make a pocket and then the next page is folded up and glued to make another pocket - What a cool idea!
These items were super glittery which the picture doesn't do it justice.
Random scrap page
3 Canvas' made into a perfect present!
Another canvas


Oops, sorry I forgot to turn the picture - this is a file folder covered in paper and laminated.
All of the different colors flips up and holds a different picture. Very cute idea. I may use this idea to display swaps that I have received.
Antoher journal pocket idea.

These are all real cool slider ideas. I just need to figure out how to make one.
This was a post it note masking card that was demo'd on glossy paper using a brayer
Up close of my favorite slider card

No comments: