HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Scrap Club and more...

Beate's Challenge Card


Card for my MIL


Card from my Big Secret Sister

Well, it has been mentioned by Sue that I would probably post about scrap club Saturday. I guess I feel a bit obligated...lol. Anyway, two ladies couldn't make Saturday so we gathered Friday while kids were in school. (Kindergarten) Three ladies and myself fulfill the rest of the club and we gathered on Saturday. I also invited Ryan's Kindergarten teacher and her daughter and her friend. Her daughter loves to scrapbook. So, the class was alittle hectic as I had one scrap club lady that missed the last meeting and also hadn't finished all her projects when she came for my Mother's Day workshop. She had a lot to accomplish. She needed to finish her photo wallet, her 2-12x12 scrap pages from club meeting number 1 and 2-12x12 scrap pages for this meeting. She came about 20 mins early to get a head start. The other two ladies worked on their layouts for this meeting and Ryan's teacher worked on an altered 5x5 journal and the girls made Mother's Day cards and the 5 in 1 template boxes. I was a running, but everyone got accomplished what they came for which made me happy! I am including a picture of the nice card I got from my big secret sister, the card I made for my MIL, and the card I made for Beate's challenge. She's made it to 200,000 hits and is giving away some major blog candy! So this was her challenge. Hope you like it! Need to do some motherly duties now, Happy Mother's Day everyone!

2 comments:

Rose Ann said...

That's a pretty card you made for Beate's challenge!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Love your challenge card. It's gorgeous! Thanks so much for participating! Hugs and smiles