HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Stamping my little heart out...

This is the card I made for my Uncle's 60th Birthday....(He's Japanese0hence the blossoms)
This is the card front I made for the 'Oldie but Goodie' Swap
This is the blessing/advice card that I made for Sue's neice, Lindsay.
This is the envelope for the blessing/advice card.
This is the top of the 5 and 1 template box in which I put the blessing/advice cards.



Here is a side view of the 5 and 1 template box.

Here is the front of the baby announcement.



Here is the inside of the birth announcement.

7 comments:

Sue said...

Holy crap are those ever awesome, cute, wonderful etc. They're great! How much time did you spend on all of that? They're beautiful. Lindsay is not going to want to give any away!! They're too cute. All I can say too is, "wow". You're the best!

Allison Rankin said...

Super creations!

Jill MacDonald said...

Love your blog!
Thanks for visiting mine!

Jill

Unknown said...

These are all wonderful, but I love love love the first one, just gorgeous!

Rose Ann said...

I love all of your projects! What a nice variety and blog you have!

Monique said...

The announcements are absolutely gorgeous, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Great work! Love all the projects! Your box is especially beautiful!

Thanks for sharing!