HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Sunday, August 05, 2007

A couple of "just because" cards

Usually I am either stamping for other people or for scrap club. I wanted so much to stamp today just because. This first card took forever. I have lots of other pieces to make other cards because I just couldn't get this one to come together. It's as done as it's going to get. I'm sorry this one is blurry. I'm happy with this one. When I went to my upline's house to check out what she learned at Convention, I was able to stamp some of her stamps that I don't have to play around with them. This pomegranate flower border is from the 'Happiness' background stamp.
Thanks for the visit. If anyone has any suggestions as to how to change the first card, please enlighten me!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the first card just as it is, the corners are great!
And the little hedgehog is cute too.

Karen said...

Love your cards! Just received my kids swap from Kimberly and your card in the swap is so cute! Love the slider!

Corie said...

Love them both -- just 'cuz cards are the best!!!

Misty said...

These cards are ADORABLE. I might need to get this set. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Misty

Allison Rankin said...

Cute cards...that stamp set is starting to grow on me!

Alli Miles said...

I think your cards look great but the first thing that popped into my mind about the first card was putting "rings" around your brads using either your 3/4" circle or your 1/2" circle. That will help to fill up the space.

Michele Kovack said...

Cute cards! Always nice to create just because cards!

Alhambra Club said...

The first card is great just the way it is, love what you did with the corners, both cards are great.

Rose Ann said...

Both of these are so pretty! Love 'em!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh so cute!!! I love them both.

:-)