HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Sunday, August 05, 2007

A couple of "just because" cards

Usually I am either stamping for other people or for scrap club. I wanted so much to stamp today just because. This first card took forever. I have lots of other pieces to make other cards because I just couldn't get this one to come together. It's as done as it's going to get. I'm sorry this one is blurry. I'm happy with this one. When I went to my upline's house to check out what she learned at Convention, I was able to stamp some of her stamps that I don't have to play around with them. This pomegranate flower border is from the 'Happiness' background stamp.
Thanks for the visit. If anyone has any suggestions as to how to change the first card, please enlighten me!
Post a Comment