HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Some overdue creations to share

Sorry for the delay in posts....it's been crazy around here. I also wanted to wait in sharing my swaps that I did. I made this card for my husband for our anniversary on July 14th.
My MIL, LIa needed a Thank you card PDQ, this is what happens on the fly....LOL
This is the card I made for my friend Barb's 30th birthday. She had bought the Pick A Petal set at our last Scrap Club meeting so had to show here this super cute lady bug!
This is the Kid card I make for Mike's kid patients.
This is the card Imade for the "New Catty" swap with Marie.

These are the two baby/kid cards I made for a swap with Kimberly (Crafty Me). I can't wait to see what I get in return!
I have just finished making the patient cards for Mike's paitents for the month of August, so hopefully I will get some personal stamping in soon! Thanks for still coming to visit....if you do still visit.

4 comments:

MarieK said...

Great cards Tara! What a lot of eye candy to take in at once!!!

Did I tell you that I received your swaps? If not, I've got them now and I was so pleased when they arrive. I LOVE your card creations and this one did not disappoint.
Lots of work on this card and I'm sure those that get it will be as pleased as I am to receive it.

Thanks for being in my swap!

Anonymous said...

Did I tell you that July 14th is our ann! thats too funny! and they baby cards are too cute! I'm doing a baby faor comming up so I will have to copy these great cards! love them!

Michele Kovack said...

WOW! YOu sure have been a busy gal! These are all so fantastic!!!

Rose Ann said...

All of these are awesome, girl! Great job!