HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Scrap club creations for August

You can't really tell in the picture, but I used the Word Find background stamp River Rock on River Rock. Check out that NEW Satin Ribbon.....I LOVE IT! Any yes these pages have the waterfall!
Here is the waterfall in action. I used the pull out section for journalling.
Here is the second page with a mini waterfall. Again, Word Find background River Rock on River Rock, oh and the striped piece of DSP is from 'Cutie Pie'
Here the pull out I want to use to journal but didn't have an opportunity to get it done yet.

I'm sorry that I haven't posted on a regular basis. Summer just tends to get away from me. I'm currently working on renovating my oldest son's bedroom. We have some new gyprock and are going to be painting this weekend...yahoo! Ryan is so excited. I can't wait to see his reaction to the finished project! Thank you Uncle Mike and Auntie Sue for all of your hard work and skill and love that you're putting into this project! It's so appreciated!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute pages, ingenius with the waterfall for the journaling.

Anonymous said...

great layouts! I still need to do my little guys book! :P love the waterfall!

Rose Ann said...

Wow...these pages are awesome as well. I love the waterfall action!