HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I know, I know, bad blogger......


A basic 8x10 Canvas
A total case from the Fall/Winter Collection, page 99.

Sorry that I have been absent. I have been participating in a few swaps to build up my selection for upcoming workshops. Anyway, swapping is now done and now I'm getting ready for a big workshop that my girlfriend is hosting for me. I actually had to go and rent a room at our local rec center as she currently has 18 people on the list and has a month yet to keep inviting people. I told her 10 would be fantastic. She's just trying to help me fill some clubs. Which is my ultimate goal! Well, for this workshop, I want to show a variety of projects. The first is the canvas that I made last night. I'm actually pretty happy with it. Being boys, you can't really doll it up with flowers or anything. How boring. I was also wanting to make up some set samplers as suggested by my upline. I had a few samples of Doodle This artwork so needed just one more sample to complete the set sampler. So, I case'd the catty. I'm actually quite happy with how it turned out. One set sampler done, a few more to go. I just have to order some more large cello bags. I now have none. Go figure. LOL. I will be back to show more samples of creations for this workshop. thanks for popping by!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats the one reason why I would love a girl! lol. I can't make those awesome frilly scarpbook pages! great card! and I love the ribbon around the canvas!

Sue said...

Woohoo, you're on the road to getting things ready. Everything will be fabulous as you're great with creating wonderful works of art! We're going to have so much fun!!

Corie said...

I love the canvas -- great job on making it boy-like. I know what you mean about not cutie embellies when it is not for a girl.

The card is great!! I always do at least one caddy CASE to show how it is an IDEAs book, not just a caddy.

Kristina Lewis said...

I love the canvas! I am so going to try this!! TFS!!

Alli Miles said...

GREAT projects! I bet you have been having tons of fun making swaps. They can be time consuming but it is so nice to have a variety of ideas. glad you are bloggin again!

Michele Kovack said...

Love this card! It is really pretty!