HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Friday, April 20, 2007

I am a very lucky girl!

Well, first up, I received this package from Simone -Daily Dose of Spazz for leaving a tutorial suggestion on her blog.
This blog candy I won From Alli-Card Metaphors. There are some clear stamps, an acrylic bloc, dotted ribbon, scalloped punched squares, a couple of primas, some 6x6 very beautiful paper and the piece de resistance.....the beautiful card she made. The picture doesn't do it justice. Thank you so much Alli, I still can't believe I won! Can't wait to try the clear stamps!
I just joined the RAK club on SCS and was shocked when I received these. They are so cute! I love them! Unfortunately, there is no post-it note inside, no return address on the envelope or even a stamped by stamp on the back. I would so like to thank whoever made these and took the time to send them to me. I Love them! If you made these, I would like to know who your are so I can thank you!

My very first RAK card from Jodene in Saskatchewan. I love those little lady bugs. Thank you!

2 comments:

Alli Miles said...

I am so delighted you received your goodies. You have been officially tagged. Check out my post on April 23, 2007!
Alli

Unknown said...

So glad you got my package, never know how long things take!
Hope you enjoy it!