HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Friday, April 20, 2007

I am a very lucky girl!

Well, first up, I received this package from Simone -Daily Dose of Spazz for leaving a tutorial suggestion on her blog.
This blog candy I won From Alli-Card Metaphors. There are some clear stamps, an acrylic bloc, dotted ribbon, scalloped punched squares, a couple of primas, some 6x6 very beautiful paper and the piece de resistance.....the beautiful card she made. The picture doesn't do it justice. Thank you so much Alli, I still can't believe I won! Can't wait to try the clear stamps!
I just joined the RAK club on SCS and was shocked when I received these. They are so cute! I love them! Unfortunately, there is no post-it note inside, no return address on the envelope or even a stamped by stamp on the back. I would so like to thank whoever made these and took the time to send them to me. I Love them! If you made these, I would like to know who your are so I can thank you!

My very first RAK card from Jodene in Saskatchewan. I love those little lady bugs. Thank you!

Post a Comment