HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Wow, REgionals

Sorry for the delay in updating. I'm still trying to recover from sleep deprivation. Regionals was GREAT! I had such a good time. I'm so happy that I got to spend the day wtih Sue. Her time is so precious, so I feel very honoured that she spent an entire day with me! I also had a couple of friends over Saturday morning for my Mother's Day workshop. It was fun, but I think I should have planned it better. Anyway, we all had fun and the ladies had fun too! I'm just sorting through my swaps that I received! Wow, there are some talented stampers out there. I will upload all of my pictures once I get everything organized and downloaded onto the computer. Hopefully tonight after the boys go to bed! Thanks for reading!

Tara

No comments: