I can't believe I was actually tagged?! Thanks Alli. This is what I have to do:
I have to list 7 things about me and tag 7 others who are expected to do the same.
1. I absolutely Love my family! My DH Dave, my 6 year old son Ryan and my 18 month old son Shane.
2. I really wish there were more hours in a day to be creative! Sometimes I wish I didn't have to sleep!
3. I really miss my immediate family everyday. My mom, grandma, grandpa, uncle and dad have all gone to a better place - Heaven. I can't wait to see them again someday.
4. My maiden name was Tara O'Hara - Of course being a '70's child kids used to tease and say my middle name had to be Farrah (Charlie's Angel's Fever) - It's actually Irene (my grandma's Canadian name)
5. My DH and I secretly dream of moving closer to his brother near Osoyoos where the air is cleaner and more country lifestyle.
6. My most memorable moment was attending the Walk of Fame dinner in Toronto June 2005 for my BIL George Chuvalo and with my sister Joanne. There I got to meet Keifer Sutherland and his mom. I met others as well, Tom Greene, Michael Buble, Jean Cretien and other famous Canadians, but Keifer was the highlight. Boy is he handsome! and so polite!
7. I would really like to take a Cake decorating course someday. I've always wanted to know how to make a wedding cake for some reason.
Anyhow, here comes the tagging.
Natasha - http://palmtreesandpogosticks.blogspot.com/
Colleen - http://stampingoddess.typepad.com/
Amy - http://prairiepaperandink.typepad.com/
Amanda - http://inkspirations.blogspot.com/
Janet - http://seasonedstamper.blogspot.com/
Kendra - http://www.inkinitupwithkendra.blogspot.com/
Lisa - http://poppypaperie.typepad.com/
I'll be checking all these sites to see their responses! Have fun!