HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Sunday, June 10, 2007

A couple of new creations

This is a CD calendar that I saw on someone's blog- I think Amy Celona. I made this for my friends new office. They needed a calendar for the front desk.

These are the scrapbook layouts for our scrap club yesterday. Isn't Ryan cute?!
This is a card I made for my g/f's niece. (Her shower is today) I originally tried to stamp these on the new blossoms chipboard but the color was totally faded out so I ripped them off and stamped it on Whisper White and cut them out. I just love this new Purely Pomegranate color! The top layer is the new River Rock. It was late when I took the picture so it's not very bright. I bling is a new rhinestone brad from SU! It's driving me crazy that the sentiment is crooked, but I don't have the time or patience to fix it. Sorry Lin...... I made more goodies for Lin last night so I will upload those tonight or tomorrow. Need to get cracking and make the 7 layer dip for the shower.

Ciao!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome layout! Just darling! Great calendar too! I haven't attempted to make one of those yet..on my list of to dos! :)

Michele Kovack said...

Love that calendar! And yes, that little guy is adorable!

Corie said...

What beautiful pages. Love the colors. The little guy is SOOOOO cute.

Emily said...

Very cute stuff! I love that CD calendar!