HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Terrible! I'm sorry to leave you all hanging...

It's been crazy around here! I have been crazy busy crafting so stay tuned for new posts by Sunday! I was getting ready for my scrap club on Saturday, birthday cards (So Aysha if you're reading this, look away....lol) I mailed you this card on Tuesday I think. I of course have some great ideas in my head, just lacking in the time department. I will get them out of my head to share with you. Here is the card I made for Aysha's 29th ehhem....birthday....Hope you like it!

3 comments:

Corie said...

Love all of your stuff.

Monique said...

This is a gorgeous card, love the textured background.

StampHappy said...

Great job on the coloring, cute card!