HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Monday, June 18, 2007

It's late, I've been stamping all day- is this too gawdy?

At first, I loved what I created here. Now after making 17 for a swap with our Stampin' Up! group, I'm not feeling the love anymore. Tell me in your honest opinion, what you think?


This is a set of 12 thank you cards I made for Sue's neice as a present for her baby shower. The left side is the front and the right is the inside part. Then there was the gift bag with everything in it as well as the envolope for the card I made her which you can see in the previous post. Thanks for coming to visit my blog!


G'nite.

5 comments:

Stampin_Melissa said...

Tara, I think your swap card is GORGEOUS! Seriously, you can send me one if you have any left over! It looks so elegant.

Sue said...

I think it's great! But whatever you make is wonderful. Of course I'd like to see one up close and personal, maybe you will bring one over tonight so I can see - hint, hint.

See ya later

Sue said...

Hey T,

Also, its the 7th of July right (for scrap club), not the 14th. I was looking at your calendar and the month of July.

Corie said...

I think WOW. I love this set, and you have made me LOVE it more. I can't wait to use the gold embossing powder with it.

loyaz said...

I've thoroughly enjoyed surfing your blog tonight. So many wonderful creations. This one is especially great. TFS