HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Thursday's Workshop





I'm going to doing this make and take. They don't get to make both. The hostess wanted to do the frog waterfall card. I figured I would give everyone a choice of one or the other. I've precut 10 of each. I called her and she said there would 8 or 9 guests. I'm covered I think. Doubtful there will be 20.......lol. I have a few demo's I still need to work on but I'm glad this part is ready to go. Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate all your comments and feedback!

6 comments:

Jannette said...

Those are so cute!! I just don't think I could do one of them. But how about showing us how you did it?

Unknown said...

If you would like me to show you how, I'll try to post a tutrial next week. I'll be away for the Canada Day long weekend visiting family out of town. But would be happy to share.

Michele Kovack said...

These are great! I don't know how to do these either....They seem so complicated!

Unknown said...

Not compliecated as long as you have your measurements.....which one would you like me to show you, the pink in full bloom or the green unfrogettable?

Anonymous said...

Yes! Please show us how? I've seen these before and can't figure out how they are dome.
Yours are great btw!

Corie said...

These are great cards.