HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Thursday, July 26, 2007

And the winner of 2500 Hit blog candy is.....

Sorry this is late......had to help my ailing MIL. Anyhow, had to do this the old fashioned way by printing out the comments, cutting them up and having my oldest son draw the name.........

.....the winnner is..........
Kathy W
who said: Wow! What awesome blog candy!! I am loving Night of Navy, Green Galore, and either Tempting Turquoise or Cool Caribbean or both. I saw this combo on an Old Navy shopping bag and have loved it ever since. I love designer paper, and have been pulling out all kinds...lately Bo Bunny and from the mat stacks you get at JoAnn's (I think they're called Die Cuts with a View?).
Kathy, if you could please email me your snail mail address to: stampandscrapwithme@gmail.com
The package is ready to go and I can get your goodies out to you right away!
Thank you to everyone who gave me their favorite color combinations....I have a few new ones to try now! I have also found some new blogs to visit! Yay! I love all of your inspiration.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! Thank you so much; I can't I won! There are so many fun things to play with. I appreciate you offering such a fantastic prize.

Stampindamour said...

I just found your Blog and missed your FANTASTIC BLOG Giveaway!!! Nice stuff! Lucky winner! :0)

-pamela

Unknown said...

Ok, how cute is he?!!!!
Love that little grin at the end when he picked the name, too cute!