HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Some more awesome BRAK! - Thank you!

This is from Yuko Yamamura - LOVE IT. This is like 2 cards in one. The left 'card' with the butterfly is the main card and then the inside note from Yuko was written on the very cute 'card front' with the birthday presents.....Very nice. Thank you Yuko.....I love them both!
Check out the fancy fiber.....how did everyone know that my favorite color is blue? This is from Amelia Dziwanowski - Thank you!
This if from Diane Dallesandro - I LOVE glitter, what girl doesn't eh? Again, the colors are great! Thank you Diane!
This beautiful card is from Wysegirl on SCS. I love the color combo!
This is such a beautiful card and the goodies.....I feel so loved! Click on the picture to check out the bling which I believe is from the pretties kit from SU! I'm not positive as I don't have the pretties kit......YET! tehehe...I love it! Thank you to whomever you are! You're an angel!

1 comment:

Corie said...

WOW look at all those great cards. Love them all.