HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Rockin' Blogger Chick


Well, Melanie aka Batgirl - Melanie's Madness has nominated me for the Rockin' Girl Blogger. So I am to post this banner on my sight and nominate five others. My only problem is, is that I can't figure out how to get this image on my sidebar, so if anyone can enlighten me that would be great!
Nominations:
I'm working on putting together my 2500 hit blog candy, so stay tuned.....it's next!

3 comments:

Sue said...

What the heck is rockin' girl blogger?

And, what the heck am I supposed to do?

Anonymous said...

ok after signing in to blogger you should find setting or alyout? I always forget! lol. one will be page layouts ok settings and layout, that should be page ellements you should be able to add a page element on the side... it will give you options. for the blogger award I saved the pic to my computer so I just said to add a picture element and then I browesd and put the pic there! hope that helps!

Tankgirlxx said...

uh oh nominated for something....I'm not very blogger savy. All the crafts look amazing as always buddy. Quite the little cottage industry you've started.