HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hmmm.....I actually got to stamp! YAY!

A little 5x5 art journal, covered in Notations paper and mod podged with some self adhesive die cuts from the retired friends and flowers scrap kit. The little friend label at the bottom is from the retired SS kit, just delightful. I attached a little pen holder with jumbo eyelets and I stamped the small flower from baroque motifs with river rock ink in triplicate in the top left and bottom right corners of each page on the inside. (not shown)
This cutey was cased from Beate. She made this cute ladybug from the pick a petal set from the new fall/winter collection. I had to make it. I LOVE IT! I don't know if you can see, but I glittered the antennae and the trail. There is also some paper piercing right along the bottom. On the inside I stamped 'from the heart'.

Thanks for visitng....Next post....blog candy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this ladybug card! great job! I just got the pettle set yesterday! I need to start playing! today I hope I can get to a baby card I need to make. I also got the Bundled in Love set! cant wait to use it with the new in colours :)

Alhambra Club said...

Just found your blog, your cards are great, contratulations on your 2,500 hits.

Corie said...

Love both of these. Great job.

Rose Ann said...

Love your journal, and your ladybug card is adorable! Awesome!