HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Sunday, July 15, 2007

I feel so loved....

Thank you to everyone who took the time to make and send me a card for my birthday. This has been the best one ever! Happy mail is exactly that.....Happy makers! This card was taken at night so it kind of looks yellow, which it is not. It's made with confetti white cardstock. Can you see the glitter on the dogs hat? This is from Nadine Russell from New Brunswick AKA nsruss on splitcoast.....Thank you Nadine, I love this cute dog!
This is the anniversary card I made for my husband. Our anniversary is the 14th. I absolutely just love the double stitched ribbon. I'm going to have to order all of them I think.
Doesn't this look like a movie strip? or film strip? What a fabulous idea! This card is lot brighter IRL. The picture does not do it justice! This is from Carol Walberg in MN. AKA momcgw on splitcoast.
I love these colors together. And I believe the paper is from the sellabration SS kit. Which I LOVE. I really wish it would make it into a catty! This is from Erin with the DDSS round 8 group. Of course, those sneaky people over there keep it all a secret. They used my address as the return address...Thank you Erin, whoever you are!
I really like the punch out and how the sentiment pops through it. Of course these colors together are awesome! This card is from Chesterfield MI, but of course from the birthday club. This came with no name. Whoever you are, thatnk you for acknowledging my birthday!
This is from Sharon Click from the DDSS Birthday club. I really like this cuttlebug folder. I don't have it, but I KNOW Tracy has it.......:) Maybe she'll let me borrow it sometime. Again the taken with teal and black are awesome together.
I am working on projects for the blog. Just with our anniversary yesterday and other things during the week, (mainly the heat) I will post as soon as they are done!
Thanks for coming to visit and thanks for the creative ladies who shared their talent with me!


3 comments:

Corie said...

Boy you hit the jackpot.

Your candy is on its way. Enjoy.

Alhambra Club said...

Wow these cards are great,

Anonymous said...

Great cards! I also just tagged you! check it out on my blog!