HOW TO CONTACT ME...
Order Online: http://stampandscrapwithme.stampinup.net
Email: taramacfarlane@shaw.ca

Phone: 604-858-6095

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Colourful Impressions Fall/Winter Preview Swap


I apologize for the pictures being a bit blurry. I have the blinds drawn to keep the heat out and was using a lamp for lighting....not so great.

These cards are from a swap I participated in with our Colourful Impressions Group. What a talented group of ladies we have! If any of you ladies that made these great cards has a blog, please let me know and I will attach the link.

Card By: Kristina Koch - (I really need to work out the blurry thing....yikes.)

Card by: Laura Ramsbottom
Card by: Heather Neidig (you can't tell from picture but the mane and tail are glittered)
Card by: Julia Ravensgergen
Card by: Penny Hanuszak
Card by: Tisha Carloss
Card by: Cheryle McRae
Card by: Samantha Oikawa
Card by: Serena Marsh
Card by: Julie Ramsay

Card by: Janet Mandau (spinner card)
Card by: Alysabeth Johnson
Card by: Pam Falcos
Card by: Jo-Ann Unrau
Card by: Carrie Gaskin




Post a Comment